No problem. We are happy to offer personal assistance. Just ask. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
We ship nearly everywhere in the world, and we will always send your package via mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Please provide your mailing address (PO Box if that’s the way you receive mail) to make sure we get your order to you promptly.
Following are our estimated delivery times, depending on how your package was mailed.
First Class and Priority Mail
2 – 4 business days1
1 – 2 weeks2
Media and Parcel Select Mail
1 – 2 weeks
2Occasional delays in Customs result in 3 - 6 weeks delivery for International orders. Rare delays in Customs result in 7 - 12 weeks delivery for International orders.
Your eBay order tracking number is available in several places:
· In the shipping notification email we sent you.
· In your eBay purchase history.
· In your PayPal purchase history.
The tracking number for your Amazon order tracking number is available here:
· In your Amazon order history.
After you find your tracking number, you can check the status here:
· On our Shop Smartisans tracking page.
First check the tracking status as it might still be in transit. (See previous Q&A – How can I track my shipment?)
If the tracking shows in transit, please check when you should expect delivery. (See prevous Q&A – When will I receive my order?)
If the tracking shows the package as delivered:
1. Check if a family member or a neighbor received the package and set it aside -- forgetting to let you know.
2. Check with your regular mail carrier and separately with the postmaster at your local post office.
a. Sometimes they scan for delivery before realizing that a package won't fit in the mail box.
b. They might have forgotten to put a slip into the mail box notifying you of a package to pick up.
c. The pick-up notification slip might have been mislaid.
3. If this doesn’t resolve the problem, please let us know. Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do to help. Explain the problem and…
a. For Amazon orders, note the Order ID.
b. For Ebay orders, note the eBay sales number or the PayPal transaction number.
If you live anywhere except the United States, you might. We are not able to include import duties, taxes, or any other special fees your country might charge in the item price or shipping cost. These fees are not additional shipping charges, and they are your responsibility to pay. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Sorry, but we cannot because doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
We do not currently handle exchanges. Please simply purchase the items you want at any time and return the items you don’t want – per our normal return policy.
First, let us know exactly what went wrong. Did we describe it incorrectly? Did it arrive damaged? Was it simply not exactly what you hoped it would be? Send pictures if you’d like.
We’ll do our best to resolve the problem – based on what went wrong (our mistake, not what you envisioned, buyer’s remorse, etc.) and what would work best for both of us.
We accept returns of most items for any reason when you contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt and get an RMA number (RMA = Return Merchandise Authorization).¬
You must have the item on its way to us within 5 business days of receiving the RMA number from us.
We cannot accept returns of opened patterns and certain opened media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software). These items must be returned still sealed in their original packaging.
If we sent you the wrong item or it arrived damaged, we will pay the cost of return shipping. Otherwise, you must pay the cost of return shipping to us.
For “free shipping” items, we charge a restocking fee of 15% to cover our out of pocket costs for shipping.
If we sent you the wrong item or it arrived damaged, we will refund the amount you paid to have us ship the item to you. Otherwise, we will not refund the original shipping fee.
We will refund the full price of the item as long as it is returned in new condition (or, in the case of “hurt” item, in the condition as we described it.) To qualify,
1. Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories.
2. Media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software) and patterns must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap.
We refund less than the full price of the item in the following cases:
1. If the new item you return show signs of wear, your refund will be 50% - 80% of the item's price, depending on the returned condition.
2. If the item you return is damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to a Shop Smartisans error, we’ll refund up to 50% of the item's price.
We cannot refund opened patterns and certain opened media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software). These items must be returned still sealed in their original packaging to qualify for a refund.